Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hello. Who are you???!!! - Voice Recognization 2.0

Oh boys!! Please, please...do have a program in yourself that is able to recognize voices!!!

A friends of mine from Mars is working hard in winning the heart of a friend of mine from Venus. Venusian is not liking him, at all. She is avoiding his calls and sms-es.

Today, he called again. And me and my Venus friend is having tea and was actually talking about him when he called. She doesn't want to answer, so the naughty me decided to answer the called.

Naughty Me : Hello
Mars Friend : Hello. Erm..What are you doing now??Are you at home??
Naughty Me : No
Mars Friend : Erm, then where are you?? Still in Uni??
Naughty Me : (scared that he will come and find us) No, i am out side. Naughty Me : Tuition.
Mars Friend : Oo...Just now i went to...blah blah blah...


blah blah blah (no need to type the whole conversation out) ...

Hmm..notice anything strange in the conversation above??? Other than he speak more than i do.(of course la, i should act cold because i am rejecting him ma)...

yes!!

He did not realize that it was not my friend who talked to him!!! I did not changed my voice, i was not mimiking her voice, i was using my own voice to talk to him. I was expecting him to say " Why are you picking up the call??Don't play la" But, he didn't!!

How can you do not recognize the voice of the girl you like, especially she is still not your girl friend?? Marks deducted!!! Many many marks deducted!!!

You can don't recognize everyone voice, but please, remember the voice of that one special person. Adui, tolonglah.


ps: he sent a sms to my Venusian friend : Don't be so direct to me. it hurts.
( =.=" where got people like this de...obviously, i m hurting you la, if not i have to tell you i love you when i want to reject you ar..its good i help to answer the call, my friend don't even want to talk to you..weird logic)

1 asteroid hit Venus:

Unknown said...

Very good......